Schools in Thailand shut down due to Corona virus
Schools in Thailand are shut till further notice. A government order asking schools to close till 31st March 2563 was communicated yesterday 19th March 2020. I was told not to come to school till further notice tentatively 31st March 2020. Below is the original. The translated text in English is below. Although, covid-19 has not taken a foothold in Thailand yet. The Thai government is doing its best to stop any outbreak.
English translation of the Covid-19 notice to schools in Thailand
Announcement of the school closure of teaching and learning by the Cabinet and the Ministry of Education. The urgent measures to prevent the crisis from the Corona Infection 2019 (CoVID-19). As per the resolution of the Cabinet, the urgent measures to prevent the crisis from disease Corona Infection 2019 (COVID-19) and the announcement of the Ministry of Education on the institutions under the supervision and supervision of the Ministry of Education The closure of the school for special reasons, announced on March 17, 2020. School would like to announce the civil servants and teachers as follows:
1. Closed for 34 days from March 18 until 31 March 2020.
2. Teacher civil servants or personnel with duty to perform public service during the said piping period shall proceed to have good results for
3. Government officials, teachers and personnel assigned on duty on duty, security, buildings, places and property of the government to strictly perform their duties, causing damage.
4. Follow closely the news and movements of the government and closely monitor and take care of their health – “Do not use A place or meeting with a person who is expected to infect with an infection to prevent the spread of the virus to other people.
5. Government officials, teachers and personnel follow the news and movements from School via the School website.
The above text was translated using google translate. I can’t read or write Thai. There could be errors.